YOUR DATA IS SAFE
In Europe and Spain there are data protection rules of mandatory compliance for our entity designed to protect your personal information.
Therefore, it is very important for us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data we ask of you.
Thus, we will be transparent and give you control of your data, with simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
MAYU IT Solutions has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who are we?
- Our Company: MAYU IT Solutions, S.L.
- CIF: B98496037
- Address: Gran Vía Marqués del Turia 49-1, 46005 Valencia
- Our main activity: Providing IT services
What are we going to use your data for?
We never ask for personal information unless you wish to give it to us to provide our services to you. Your personal data is necessary to provide you with our services. We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to our services.
Who will know the information we ask of you?
The staff of our entity that is duly authorized may be aware of the information we ask of you. Entities that need access to it may be made aware of your personal information in order for us to provide our services to you or to which we are required to provide your personal data in connection with compliance with any law.
How are we going to protect your data?
How long will we keep your data?
We will retain your data during our relationship and as long as we are required by law. Once the applicable legal deadlines have expired, we will proceed to eliminate them in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. If you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, you may exercise your right of opposition to the processing of your data.
At any time you can contact us to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship is over, if this is legally possible.
You also have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format and to transmit it to another controller. By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, in order to identify yourself.
Will we use your data for other purposes?
We do not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. We share certain information with authorized third-party service providers that are necessary to provide you with certain services.
Principles we apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
Data subjects will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
If you provide us with your data through our form we receive an email with this data on our server. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of: Hetzner Online (provider of MAYU IT Solutions), located within the EU.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, MAYU IT Solutions will ensure that any person who is authorized by MAYU IT to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation to Confidentiality.
For the processing of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing, MAYU IT must notify the USER without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the USER requests it reasonably.